Here, candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university (*)
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 1 essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. If you take the TOEFL or the IELTS, your English exam is valid for two years, from the date you took the exam
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 125€ or 175€ in case of applying to 2 programs (fee is not refundable)
*Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
Students are required to take either the GMAT, LSAT or ieGAT
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with an Associate Director of the Admissions Team.