Über Maastricht University - Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law is a top-quality provider of challenging and rewarding legal education at bachelor’s, master’s and PhD-level.
Maastricht is different from any other law school:
- A pioneer in small-scale teaching (only 15 students per tutorial group) and teaching of skills, known as the Problem Based Learning System.
- Consistently high rankings in national and international surveys for our bachelor- and master programmes and research.
- A truly diverse and international community of staff and students; (45% foreign students).
- Attention for the European and comparative dimension of law, where necessary firmly rooted in national law and taught by some of the world’s leading experts.
- A clear focus in research on European and international aspects of the law, human rights and migration.
- An distinctively informal yet rigorous atmosphere in the centre of Maastricht with easily accessible and highly dedicated staff.
- Excellent employment possibilities after graduation.“