University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law

Kosten und Finanzierung bei

University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law

($) Tuition fee for the LL.M. program

($) Health insurance

+ Mandatory Health Facilities Fees: $ 238.00

All fees are charged to students in two equal installments

with the first installment due in mid-August and the remainder due in mid-December

Scholarships & Financial Aid

When it comes to financing your pursuit of an LL.M. degree, there are a number of options to consider for securing funding. While the list of options below is not exhaustive, it provides links to a variety of resources for learning about scholarship, fellowship, grant, and loan opportunities through private, non-profit and governmental sources. International students are encouraged to seek financial aid funds from additional sources in their home countries. Consider contacting the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your home country to inquire about sponsoring organizations and agencies.

For example:

Brain Capital: The LL.M. Education Fund
The LL.M. Education Fund offers income-based repayment financing options to cover tuition fees and living expenses for LL.M. studies. German students seeking to pursue an LL.M. degree abroad are eligible, and applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. Fund recipients receive financial support to cover their program fees and living expenses, and income-based repayment will begin after graduation from the LL.M. program.

VISA Information

If you accept UCLA's offer of admission, the UCLA Dashew Center for International Students and Scholars will email you instructions for applying online for an I-20 form. Along with your I-20 application, you will be required to submit electronic copies of your passport, as well as financial documentation which demonstrates that you possess the necessary funds to pay for the costs of tuition and living expenses. After receiving and processing these items, the Dashew Center will issue your I-20 form, and the law school will ship it to you. After receiving the I-20 form, you must make an appointment at the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country of residence in order to apply for an F-1 student visa to travel to the United States. Please make an appointment well in advance of the date you intend to travel to the United States, as some embassies and consulates take several weeks (or even months) to process visa requests.